Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Door Evan has always wanted

OK, anyone who has spent even 10 minutes with Evan knows how he loves to open and shut doors. ENDLESSLY!!!


I'll give you some background before the pictures. Evan was playing at his friend Will's house last week. Will has his very own playroom and has a Toy Doorway!!! Evan was just happy as a clam with the doorway. So it got me thinking...Evan needs a door. Now mind you, Evan's Dad would disagree. He has space issues. Being the internet worm (Jim calls me that) I did some research and sure enough they have even a bigger doorway for Evan's age!! It was so coooool!!
So, after some searching I found one at the Baltimore Toys R' Us..AND it was on sale from $70 to $23. How could I resist? My mom picked it up for Evan and I picked it up from her and VOILA!!!! Evan now has his very own Doorway!!! Just wait until Jim gets home tomorrow and sees it!


Do you think he likes it??







Daddy couldn't possibly tell this face NO!!!




Always time to show Kitty Diego some love!!



Now time for some video!!!


**Update*** Video is not loading tonight...and I'm tired...so you'll have to check back!!!




AND YES Stacy the doorbell works....watch and see!!


5 comments:

  1. Will is glad he could inspire Evan's new door... it looks like he LOVES it!! Now Will can't wait till we play at your house again so he can check out your new toy... and so he can sit on the John Deere tractor backwards again... oh yes, and terrorize the cats as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the one with Diego! Evan is so cute, Ive got the best baby bro in the world!!! Oh and Jacki says hes the cutest too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the door.. He looks so cute with it.. does the door bell work? : ) love ya, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love it!!! Thanks for the video! : ) Jim has got to love it too!! Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you! I do think it is time for a new post of pictures. Your leaving sooon on your big vacation correct? Love ya, Stacy

    ReplyDelete