Monday, July 07, 2008

When good cheese goes bad

OK, I've gotten some emails asking where are our 4th of July pictures.

So this is what happened. We had plans for a big shindig. Jim started 7 racks of ribs on his Big Green Egg on Friday for our picnic on Saturday. I was to make the sauce as usual and we made the rub together....romantic eh?

Anyway...around 2:00 we wanted a snack. So I had just gone to the grocery store of course and we had a FRESH yummy block of Smokey Cheddar Cheese. So we enjoyed some slices of its smokey goodness!

Fast Forward to 5:00...I start feeling nauseous. By the time I give Evan a bath at 7:00 I'm really hurting.

To leave out all the details...it was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Cheese. Jim and I both got food poisoning and had to cancel the picnic on Saturday. We spend the whole weekend whining, complaining and being miserable.

So needless to say there are no fun pictures of Evan on the 4th this year!! But I'll make up for it I promise.

Jim and I are back at 100%......in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your not so fun 4th! Glad your feeling better! Lova ya, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now that really sucks!! I'm glad you're feeling better. It was nice to see you and Evan today... I hope he calmed down for you after you left... we all know you gave him a little beat down in the parking lot :)

    ReplyDelete