Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ok, so I'm a little behind with some of these pictures. And it's past my bedtime......so I hope this makes some of you happy!!!

July 13, 2008
This picture sums up this trip we took to the Deerhaven Mini Zoo. It was an odd little place. Evan did get to feed the goats and they were really cute.

Made me kind of sad. Some of the "habitats" seemed a little small for the animals. And I don't really like horses and the little horse BIT ME!!!! I was bending over!!

Like this little Lioness.....doesn't she need more room?


But Evan just thought she was another "Dat".......Dat=Cat
Then later that week we played with some friends at Will's House! He has his very own playroom and shared all of his toys with us!! Thank you Will!

Here is McKenzie schooling Evan on how the Bally Swirly Doo Hicky works!!

Will made room in the Ball Pit for Evan!!

OK, here are some more of the "Hawaiian Shirt" pictures....

Just look at how cute that little curl is... Just plain cute....



Mmmmmmm, should I eat my vegetables tonight? Or not???



Evan really loved the hammock!! It cracked him up.


What kid is having more fun than this???




Today (July 22, 2008) we went to Baker Park with our friends from TLG...we were only there a short time because it started to rain. But here are some videos of Evan playing! It's late...so I'll add some pictures tomorrow!!

Then the GREATEST THING OF ALL!!!!!!! Just listen to him make an "engine" noise and start breathing heavy and grabbing my hand. It's so adorable....Chris will surely like it!!!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job with all these pics and video :) I love it when he makes the engine noise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and the video... Love and miss you lots, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got the Jeep thing in him already thats awsome!!

    ReplyDelete