Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summertime, Summertime, Sum Sum Summertime

Summmmertime!!!!!
Yayy!!! The weather has been so fabulous. We have been having sooo much fun. Evan and I have been on the go! Here are the pictures to prove it!

Mommy!!! Put some clothes on me!! The girls are gonna go wild!!

I just need a sip to quench my thirst!! After a good swim a boy needs his bear!!

Then on Saturday June 28th we went to Ryan's (my nephew) 15th Birthday Party and it was at a pool too!!! A little bigger than his at home.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, Apple juice!!! Refreshing after doing laps in the pool!
After a day of swimming, I hit the playground!!

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, on Tuesday Morning we went to this park called Fountain Rock Park.
They had turtles, geese and fish oh my!!! It was so cool. I forgot to take pictures of the turtles....but you can see them on Angies blog.
You could buy food to feed the turtles! Evan liked that!


Hey wait......where ya going????


Honestly, the geese weren't fond of our little "angels". So we had to retreat!! Evan wasn't scared at all though and as you can see, had to be pulled away by Sam! Thanks!!! And of course Will was fearless too.


But we retreated to the playground, which was fun!!! Evan doesn't normally care for playgrounds but I think he's starting to!

Although even when I'm inside I have a pretty good time!

And today we went to the Brunswick pool with two other friends!! Angie's son Will and Spring's daughter McKenzie. The 3 amigos!!
What is Will saying to Evan in the second picture??

Well I think that wraps up Evan's Week in Review! With the upcoming 4th of July weekend and his brother and sister visiting, we are sure to have plenty more pictures. So have a great Independence Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! a busy week for both of you!! Wish I could be with you guys doing alll those fun things! Love and miss ya lots.. I promise I will call you. Happy 4th! Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe he's saying... "Dude, why won't that chick share her food with us?"

    ReplyDelete