Thursday, August 30, 2007

Roz the Cat 4.1.92 - 8.30.07

Since this blog is called Evan and Family...I thought I would use the "Family" space to pay my respects to Roz. Roz was 15 years old and passed on to Kitty Heaven today. She was Jim's best buddy, Koren's Little Sister and Chris's napping buddy. I got to know Roz over the last 7 years and loved her like she was one of my own. She was the only girl left in the house for me to pal around with.

Of course she meant just everything to Jim, Koren and Chris. Roz was lucky to have them as family for the last 15 years.

You will be missed Roz.

6 comments:

  1. Roz seemed to be a special part of your family. I am sure some day she will see you come over the Rainbow Bridge, and she will run to you and be with you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss, I know you'll all always have a special place in your heart for her. She was a good kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was too emotional to respond last night. After dad's email I was 'done'. But I am glad you posted a blog for rozzie. Yesterday was really tough for me. I love her and will miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soo sorry to here about roz! I am glad I got to meet her before she went to kitty heaven! She was a cute gal! I know you all loved her and will miss her! Hugs and kisses Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Roz soo much, I never thought I could be broken down so much by the loss of a cat. Roz meant the world to me, I couldnt explain. My face is tingling numb for how much I'm crying about her. I only wish I could have spent more time with her the past five years. I look back on the thousands of pictures I've taken over the past few years, and I realize that I havent taken any of ROZ, since 03. I cant even remember the last time I held her or kissed her goodbye.

    Today I had the privilage to be the bugular for the reunion of the 1st MAR DIV. But their moment of silences, amazing grace on the pipes, and then myself playing taps... I couldnt help but cry in the middle of their ceremony.

    God Bless you Roz. Will all of my heart I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think even the loss of this family member reminds us we should not take a single moment for granted AND to never let too much time or space come between those you love.

    ReplyDelete