Monday, August 13, 2007

Evan CRAWLS!!

Oh my gosh...I've been chasing after the little guy like a nut!! Now Evan is pulling himself up to a standing position and "cruising" around the furniture! So I suppose it won't be long now before he's walking. I also think he's starting to get a back tooth in. Here are some much requested crawling pictures and some new bath time photos as well!!

Not quite sure how to capture crawling...but I tried.
Little buddy on the move!!

Watch out Franklin, here he comes!!

So of course the time has come for "confinement" I think this is him trying to charm his way out!!

Come on MOM!!! How can you resist this smile???

Even a little jail time!! We finally had to install a gate. :) Evan hasn't been so enthusiastic about this idea.

Evan still really loves taking a bath!! His cousin Kristen stayed for a few days and joined us for bath time!!

Unbelievably he puts his face right under the faucet and even down in the tub!!

2 comments:

  1. God he is so amazingly cute! These pictures make me cry I miss him so much. I hope to come home again soon. Tell him his big sis loves him and give him a big smackaroo for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Thanks so much for letting Kristen stay with you she loved spending time with Evan.and you.

    We really enjoyed you coming to little kiddie daycare.

    Very cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete