Monday, August 27, 2007

Only 4 people...and my mom...

So far....only 4 people are reading Evan's Blog...and my mom who emailed me!!! I know Evan's Dad looks at it...that brings us to 6. I don't know who the one Anonymous person was who mentioned "It's like The Truman Show". So, I'll put it out there one more time.....

So it looks like his Aunt Melissa doesn't read it, his Uncle Chuck & Aunt Sonja aren't catching up.....I won't tell Evan!

I'm withholding pictures until Sept 1st!!! Maybe by then I'll have an accurate count.

4 comments:

  1. Withholding pictures! I better get personal emails, I am an avid viewer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I view his blog as well! Keep it going it will be nice to look back on as he grows up. It really goes by soooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey withholding pictures is not very nice my dear friend!!! For the people not looking at the blog well... its there loss you know cause they are missing out on the cutest little boy in the world!! Love and miss you.. Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife and I are big fans. Keep the blog going! C'mon everyone, speak up! BTW I am your Truman Show voter.

    ReplyDelete