Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Evan is a double digit midget!!!

No offense to the "little people of the world!!

Evan is 10 Months old today. I can hardly believe it. He's grown so fast. Seems like just yesterday he looked like this. Wasn't he just the cutest? So small, adorable, sweet, cute, snuggly, perfect, smooth, calm, still and QUIET!!


Now my little Wild Man is moving like crazy. We lowered his crib today, he was trying to climb out of it! Here are some pictures of us playing on his 10 Month Birthday:

Every time I try to take his picture he comes after the camera and the camera strap.

I guess I really cracked him up!!!


No camera tricks this time. Evan is really standing on his own. He can do it for a few seconds at a time. I snapped this picture as fast as I could.

MTV isn't cool enough to feature Evan's CRIB!!!

Hey Mom.....Welcome to my crib
You sure took your sweet time getting in here didn't you?

Do you know how long I've been standing here waiting for you?

As soon as the "back to school shoppers" are done, we are going to go buy Evan his first real shoes! I can't wait and of course I'll post some pictures!!


Importat Question:
OK, it looks like soon, I will have to pay to keep this blog. I need everyone who views it to leave a comment. Just click the comments link at the bottom of this post and type anything and type in your name so I know who you are!! I'm trying to decide whether to stop the blog when he's 1 or to keep it going. You can choose OTHER and type your name in the NAME field yourself. THANKS!! I'll let everyone know the number of responses I got and what I decide to do. Either way, it's been fun!!

8 comments:

  1. Stupid un-free bloging! I cant believe hes gone from crawling to walking (well almost) in like...a month. Nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For heaven's sake I hope you keep this going. This is like my own version of the Truman Show. Evan is fun to watch grow up. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am putting in my request to plllease keep this going I look at this every day to keep updated on your little man!! who knows how loooong it will be before I get to see him in person again! He is growing sooo fast I can't believe how many teeth he has gotten since our trip to see you! so, please keep on updating :) I love and miss you lots give evan a kiss for me! Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea...ok maybe you do being that you're his mommy, but seeing him EVERY DAY on here always ensures a smile and an "awww, I miss my little brother so much". How else can I get to see the little man so often? Seriously I look on here just about every single day for new pictures--it's part of my daily internet routine! Lots of hugs and kisses from his big sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where the heck did the summer go??? Evan is way too cute! Hope all's well with Mom and Dad.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats not what Jane said! I thought "Jane says I'm done with Sergio!"


    sorry lame joke...

    Hopefully little man you'll be alot funnier, your mommy loves to laugh!

    Take care your bro,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruthie - I absolutely love this blog and really hope it doesn't go away into blog heaven. I ritualistically look at this blog at least 3 times a week and would miss it.

    ReplyDelete