Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Evan's 9 Month Check up an Update-REVISED

*****REVISED*****

Ok, I caught some heat via a comment and some emails for not having any pictures...Who woulda thought??? Also, since he has started crawling I'll post some of those later this week too.

So out of the 1000+ pics, I found some from our final days in our AWESOME Beach house in the OBX. The place rocked!!

We had Enchiladas that Koren made! MMMMM Was this posed? :)


Evan is perplexed as to why we must go home!! He just loved the pool!

And then there were all of us!! Saying good-bye to vacation...I guess it had to happen. That's me the Irish gal, can you tell?? :)

Now on to the regularly scheduled Evan Update:

Well, it's official. Evan has started crawling! He did it for the first time on Saturday July 28th. Which also happened to be his sister's Birthday!! So now he's just all over the place! Boy is he fast! Now a whole new world has opened up to him and he's going to explore it! I'll try to get some pictures to post soon


Our little guy also had his 9 month checkup at the doctor. Evan weighs 24 lbs 14 oz and is 31 inches long!! He is kicking butt in the 95th and 97th percentile respectively. We have started to back off on his Zantac dosage, for his acid reflux. He used to get 2 doses daily, now we only do one in the morning. So far so good. If he continues to do well, then I'll stop giving it to him all together. The Pediatrician said now that his muscles have strengthened the reflux should have corrected itself. Evan has shown now signs of reflux since we lowered his dosage. The Dr. gave him a thumbs up on hitting all of his milestones! She thought he was really cute, but he might be off the percentile charts for that one!! :) I've been nervous about starting table food, but she assures me it is just fine. So, I'll start grinding up whatever we are eating to let him have a taste.
That's about all for now. We hope everyone is enjoying the rest of the summer!

Mindy, Jim & Evan :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for no pictures lady....geeesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me updated on his new foods! I want crawling pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...that last comment was from Koren

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want crawling pictures! Come on woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want pictures!!! Update soon! (pretty please????)~From big sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mindy and Jim! Evan is absolutely beautiful and big! I'm soooo happy for all of you. Babies are a lot of work, but soooo much fun. Enjoy!!

    God bless!
    Susan Hankins

    ReplyDelete