Friday, August 29, 2008

Williamsburg Day 2....

Look, everyday can't have a snappy caption....:)

Today Jim had his meeting so Chris and I did some outlet shopping in the A.M. and while Evan napped (YES HE NAPPED, I was worried for nothing) I did a little exploring. The grounds of the Country Club are really pretty and I thought I would give you an idea of what the outside looks like.
We almost hate to leave it tomorrow!!! But bigger and better awaits in the OBX.
Veronica Volvo made it safe and sound, I'm not sure she's ever had her picture taken!

This is the outside of where we stayed..it was really nice. Evan enjoyed running around (pictures later) and exploring too. I found Sandy Squirrel down here too!
Here she is posing for me!! How cute is that?? Denise..what do you think?

The change in the fountain...it was really relaxing to just watch it.....and enjoy VACATION!!

The view from our bedroom, don't ask me which hole this is.....I don't know!! I did have fun early this morning watching the Old Timer's Tee off.


Yes, we brought Evan's shopping cart. It's gotten a lot of usage already!

We head out to Colonial Williamsburg and Dinner...Evan leading the way of course


How cute is he? I don't need help mommy!!


This picture cracks me up....it captures Evan just about to take off and Jim chasing after him! Go Daddy GO!!

This post continued on a new post............

No comments:

Post a Comment