Thursday, August 21, 2008

Farmer Evan

On Tuesday Evan and his friends went to the South Mountain Creamery to feed the baby cows. It was quite the expierence. My dad was in town from Texas and he got to join us!!

Notice Chase trapped inside the store!! Let me out!!!
I'm here!!!! Bring on the fun!!
Evan and GrandDad checking out the place.

Just a cute picture!!
I think Evan was thinking..."Did I turn the iron off?"

Evan and GrandDad cleaning up....
Mary Lou makes it look fun!!....it kinda was. And I agree with her...it is odd to feed a cow milk. The irony of it all.
With as much cow poop that was around...Leslie looks too happy!

Spring of course is happy and smiling....when isn't she?? Maybe she's busy counting the number of Mid-Maryland Milk Drinking Cows fed by toddlers and their parents!!! HAHAHA!!!

Chase is proof that at least 1 of the kids helped feed the cows!!!........although....
Not quite sure he stuck around to finish the job!!
And even I fed the cows!!! Thanks to Angie there is proof of that fact!!

And a little video too...what more could you ask for???
And just a really cute picture of Evan in the tub!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad your dad was in town to make it along. That was really nice to have him!

    ReplyDelete