Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stuff Evan Does!!!

On Friday we were looking for something to do. We haven't painted in a while!! This is one of Evan's favorite things!! Of course he can never say "Awww Mom you never let me have any fun"!!!! I always let him go crazy doing this...it's so easy to clean up I figure why not?? There were sooo many cute pictures from this little adventure it was hard to pick just a few to post.

I thought this one was cute, it looks like he's frantically artistic!!

For real...how cute is this angle??

Such focus and concentration...he must have been in the zone!!

All done!!! NOBODY can see my work!! NOBODY!!!!!

Mommy, what happened to me???

CLEAN UP TIME!!





I promise you I don't force him into hard labor!!!! The kid LOVES to vacuum. The minute he spills a snack or some cereal he runs to the closet to retrieve the vacuum cleaner.

Who am I to deny him this pleasure???






No comments:

Post a Comment