Saturday, April 11, 2009

Evan breaks bread with the Easter Bunny

Side Note: I know the posts have been fewer lately. That is for 2 reasons. One I apparently have wretched allergies. Worse than I've ever experienced. Secondly, I have really not been in the picture taking mood....but I promise to get BACK in the mood!!! However, some of these are so candid and I honestly didn't think they would even turn out. But they seem to be the cutest. I hope you agree!!


Today (Saturday April 11th) we went to Holly Hills to have brunch with the Easter Bunny.

Grandpa Don joined us and it was so much fun!! Obviously Evan was really happy that Grandpa Don was there!!! They have such a good time together.



The first time Evan spotted the Easter Bunny.



Hey ladies....I don't have all day...I've got eggs to find and some coloring to complete.



He look so grown up in this picture...:(



Evan really likes the Easter Bunny.




Finally, there was some coloring time with his big Sister!! I'm not sure who enjoyed the coloring more!!



1 comment:

  1. Evan is way too cute with his little tie! It looks like he had a great time with the Easter Bunny!

    ReplyDelete