Saturday, April 11, 2009

Evan does Easter!!

Spring is in the air and Evan has been ready to have some fun!!

We kicked off the Easter holiday by coloring some Easter Eggs. Let me say we had a blast. Evan was really amazed by the whole process. Having a great time dunking eggs and watching with such anticipation until we could lift them out of the water! Although the most fun was dumping the blue egg dye over!! It was pretty funny. The look on his face was priceless. I cleaned up a lot of blue that day, but I think that makes it most memorable!!!

It started out innocently enough!!


He was quiet excited!!

A sign of things to come!!!
An Orange egg for Mommy!! Look how cute his expression is!! He was so into it.

After the "Blue Incident of 2009" Evan had to go "skins" for the rest of his egg coloring experience!!



I was in too much shock when the blue went flying!!! But here is my little angel helping mommy on clean up!!
He actually did an excellent job of cleaning!! I suppose he's seen me clean up enough of his little messes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment