Saturday, November 01, 2008

Random Acts of Cuteness

Since I'm the luckiest mom EVER and get to spend my days, nights and everything in between with Evan it is my job in life to take pictures of his cute little face and post them here.

Evan is so full of personality and is always goofing off. He loves to laugh, giggle and makes you do the same!!
Do you see a bit of evil in his eyes??? UH-OH!! Are the terrible 2's lurking behind them??
Evan and his BBF (Best Bear Friend)
Laughing as usual! Sadly, November 22nd at 9:20 A.M. Evan will receive his very first haircut.

One thing Evan loves is a good snack!! As soon as you sit down with one he hops right into your lap. Although I think he enjoys the act digging them out of their box, bag or container more than actually eating them!!

MMMM, Whole Grain Cheddar Goldfish!

The other day Evan was enjoying one of his other favorite past times...wearing big shoes!!!
There's always time to watch college football with Daddy!!
Evan liked the pumpkins but carving them sort of freaked him out. So maybe next year he'll enjoy that more!!

What are these mommy????

A little close and blurry....but still cute as button!!!

3 comments:

  1. Evan terrible twos??? Never!!! His smile he just so sweet Mindy... I swear every time he grins at me I have to stop myself from pinching his cute little cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The easy times have now come and gone. Looks like he is gonna give you a run for his money! Just kidding. Nice pics Mind. See you soon. Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures as always! His smile always makes me smile...its contagious!

    ReplyDelete