Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Evan's ready for Santa!!

Last night I decided I needed some cheering up so I put Evan in his Santa Claus pajamas. It worked!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

After Evan has his bath and is dressed in his PJ's he loves to run around the upstairs acting goofy and working off the last of his energy!
Or stand still so I can take his picture in his cute plaid flannel Santa Claus pajamas!!


Franklin also runs around and acts like a nut. This maneuver scares the heck out of us....

Franklin is very athletic!
OK, for the big finale I have this!!!!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My little boy went pee in the potty!! And of course pointed at it!! So maybe we are on our way to beginning potty training. I can only hope!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo Evan!!! Man I hope Will starts doing the potty thing soon too... and now since you've started the picture of the pee trend I might just have to post one as well... that is in 6 months when he views his potty as more than just a place to hide his toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't post one of him pooping! I just happened to check this right before dinner time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya im with koren on that one, im done with my drink now thanks evan!

    ReplyDelete