Thursday, March 25, 2010

Plenty of whooping it up!!

Wow this month brought lots of excitement, and thankfully NO SNOW!! :)

1st off, due to a blizzard back in February, we had to reschedule celebrating Evan's friend McKenzie's Birthday! Evan was truly a V.I.P. Guest, McKenzie asked for him special! We got to celebrate TWICE!!

We were honored to join the Ligi's on a trip to Port Discovery in Baltimore, Maryland! Here are some pictures from our day. There aren't many, we were too busy having a good time!! Thank you guys for driving us down and spending the day together!! Happy Birthday AGAIN McKenzie!! :)

Addy sleeping on the way down...saving up that energy!

Evan goofing off with me on the trip down!! We got to drive down WITH the Ligi's!


Evan and McKenzie exploring the "play store"! They really loved shopping.

There was an entire Water room!! Evan had to be really convinced to leave.


Evan showing Curious George some love!
Where did you want this???
Steve and Addy watching everyone play!


Our second celebration was with our friends Madelyn and Sophia! Evan was invited to his very first Princess Party!! But let me tell you, I hope it's not his last!! Kathy really knows how to throw a Birthday Party! Evan had his very first piece of cake...that he liked!!

King Evan!
3/4 of the Ligi Family!
Hey Ladies.....:) And Yes, I know I am in big trouble, I suspect he'll do very well with the ladies!
What is happening???? Should I be doing something?
Thanks to Evan's friends for including us in your special day. We really enjoyed ourselves!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Keep sharing! Evan is just the funniest in his pictures- I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete