Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Evan's 1st Pre-School Party

Evan has been doing really well at Pre-School. This is his 3rd week and he seems to be learning more and more every day. Today was his Pre-School' Easter Party and it was so much fun. There were so many pictures taken, it was hard to choose just a few.

Santa was kind enough to bring me a new MacBook Pro for Christmas and I'm learning so many new things. One of which is building a new web site. It will be a great place for me to post a ton of pictures. It's much more album oriented. I'm still designing it (learning new software) and can't wait for everyone to see what it's like. This blog will remain for now, but I'm thinking of moving everything over! I will keep you posted on what happens.

OK, enough of that...here are some pictures from today's festivities. Evan's class has been watching eggs incubate and they finally hatched! Evan was so amazed! After an Easter song and learning about the story of Easter we got to enjoy the snack with the class.

Evan lining up to sing us the Easter Song!!


Eggs in waiting....
Coming out of the Church for his Easter Egg Hunt!
Look at that speed and determination.
Not even letting the girls get away with anything!
Getting down to business.
His first official Class Picture!
I've said it before....the girls and I are in big trouble when he gets older. I think this is his George Bush impression.


Evan and his proud Mommy.


I posted this one because I love seeing his goofball faces.
Like this one!
Aunt Spring is going to love this one!!! Evan showing me his chicks that his class has been monitoring!
Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the chicks! They are adorable, but not quite as adorable as that handsome little boy of yours. You both look like you had a lot of fun at the party :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see he enjoys pre-K!! That is too cute! Love those pictures, you really do a wonderful job capturing his funny personality (and he has plenty of it!!)

    ReplyDelete