Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day and other stuff

I'm a tad behind. I know. Well of course I had a great Mother's Day, I'm Evan's Mom!! :)

While my fabulous husband was grilling chicken wings for me. Evan and I were goofing around with the kitties. Evan really loves Diego. That poor cat really takes a licking from Evan and is so nice about it!! Evan must have asked me a hundred times to take his picture with Diego then he wants to immediately view it on the camera. So cute. Oh, and we leave Sunday for our trip down to N.C. to see Chris!! So there are sure to be lots of pictures from our trip.

We all know Diego is my "first furry born" and holds a special place in my heart. So I love that Evan feels the same way I do about him!!!



If I was a lunatic I would take him to Hollywood!!!
I just love the classic..."wait I'm not ready" face!!!
He so tried to get Baxter in a picture...but we all know Baxter does not like his photo taken!! :)
So we just went with Diego who is so easy going!!!
If you don't think this is cute you should check your pulse!!
Evan kept trying to feed Diego pretzels....
All 3 of us.
Mommy and Evan. Thank you Evan for making me the luckiest Mommy EVER!!!!
One final pose for GQ magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment