Saturday, May 02, 2009

Evan Rides the Rails!!

On Friday May 1st, Evan and I went to downtown Baltimore for a "Day Out With Thomas" at the B&O Railroad Museum. Anyone without young children, it is a little train character named Thomas. Oh google it for goodness sake!!! :)

Let me just tell you that Evan was completely blown away. From the moment we got there he was in the "zone"!!! Checking out the trains and just having a blast!! The place was pretty busy and Evan did an excellent job of staying with his Mom! Seeing his little face actually made me teary eyed. He was so well behaved all day and was just such a good boy. He usually is if I do say so myself!! :)

So here he is posing without me asking him!!! I guess he knew.....Can you NOW see why he was so excited??? The trains were just HUUUUGE!!!


The roundhouse was just simply spectacular!! As a chick I was really into it!!!



Evan of course got down low to inspect EVERYTHING!!!


This was so funny, he just kind of turned around and posed. Amazingly cute.



Inside of some of the trains they had displays, movies etc. Evan could have spent ALL DAY here!!! The place thought of everything to, they had step stools for all shorter patrons!!

This display started out real quiet until the engines kicked in!! Evan thought this rocked!! He's just not afraid of anything!!! But get a look at his face!!!


Then it was time for Thomas!!!!




My friend Jenny and her son Riordan joined us and was kind enough to prove I was there!! You know how it goes....Mom's are always taking the pictures.





I have about a kajillion more pictures, but that should do!!! Don't worry....I have more pictures to post from this weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised he didn't ask you if he could spend the night there with the trains :)

    ReplyDelete