Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snowed IN!!!

KIDDING!!!...we got like a 1 millionth of an inch the other day. However I thought it was best I take advantage of the accumulation and allow Evan to break in his snow boots!! Which he's been wearing around the house for months!!


Evan really had a blast and even "snowed" me into taking a walk for almost an hour with him around the neighborhood while he pushed his little car.

I think here he's just realizing...holy cow I'm finally wearing these boots outside....what's this white stuff?
How cute is he in his boots!! I cant' wait until he can go sled riding!!
Helping Mom "sweep" the driveway!!! That goes to show you how much snow it was!!!

Can I get a push here???
He thoroughly enjoyed pushing the car through the puddle down the hill then back up through the puddle again. It kept him quite busy!! AND...yes those snow boots were extremely water proof!!! Yayyy TARGET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment