Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tractors, Ducks and Fun Oh My

Evan has been on the go these days. The weather has been so incredible. We try to take advantage of it every chance we can. I have no idea what I'll tell him when Winter comes!!

OK lots of pictures and 3 VIDEOS!!! That should hold you for a while!!
Evan had a big day last Saturday and we visited the John Deere Tractor store near our house. Oh my did he love it! He was completely infatuated with all the wheels and machinery! As most of you know my son is completely amazed by things that have wheels and an engine!

Here he is with his new John Deere collection!



Playing with Dad on the deck. Evan plays like this all the time. He's such a good boy. His cars can keep him occupied for quite some time!







Video of Daddy and Evan playing outside on the deck.




Believe it or not my little guy liked the Goat Cheese Spinach pasta that I make! It is really yummy!!






How cute is this video?



Wednesday we went to Baker Park with some Little Gym moms.


Evan and his friend McKenzie enjoying the ducks! Evan tried to mimic me making a quacking sound! How cute is that little curl?Eventually Evan scared all the ducks back into the water. One last video! Evan playing with the ducks! QUACK QUACK

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bummed we couldn't make it! They look so darn cute watching the ducks!

    ReplyDelete