Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Santa's Lil Helpers

Well, Christmas is over and boy is Evan pooped!! He got lots and lots of gifts from so many Santas! Thanks to everyone. Grandmommy got him this shirt! Here's a picture of our family when we spent Christmas at my Aunt Leslie's. The only person missing is my brother's wife Sonja. She took the picture!! Next year we'll use the self timer. The Kiracofe's Christmas Eve....And Franklin of course!!!Christmas night Evan spent with us and his Big Brother Chris.
My neighbor Traci and her husband Steve stopped by bearing gifts as well!! Traci is pregnant and due in June! Evan is excited to find out if he's getting a girlfriend or a playmate!
So, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2006 sure was very exciting for us. It brought many suprises that's for sure. Best of all, it gave me Evan. Here's to a fabulous 2007!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Minders and Jim (and Evan of course). I have to say, Evan is one of the CUTEST babies ever! I love his round little face, squeezable little cheeks and cute little nose and chin. Way too cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. I'll bet he's in the higher percentiles in his growth.
    Thanks for the adorable pics. I love the updates.

    ReplyDelete