Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Disclaimer: This webpage contains pictures of an Extremely Cute Lil' Marine!

My Dad picked up this hat for me when he was at the www.grunt.com store last year in Oklahoma. I have pajamas to match, but I haven't grown in to them just yet. But when I do watch out ladies, the pictures are sure to please. Marines are supposed to look tough, however I haven't quite mastered that look yet. For now we'll just have to settle for completely adorable.
Ahh, come on mom....they can't handle the truth!! You want me on that wall...you need me on that wall. (For those of you who haven't seen it 100 times Quote courtesy of "A Few Good Men")
I'm not sure the belt is regulation though! My sister Koren brought me this outfit for Christmas. I guess Santa stopped by her house too!!OK, OK, that's it I've had enough, no more flash photography! Don't ya'll have some work you should be doing??? :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the new layout! He is just SOOOO darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! He is the cutest baby marine ever! And that outfit I have to say is quite adorable on him. I have to come over and see him soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stealing these pictures and putting them on my myspace page!

    ReplyDelete