Friday, June 26, 2009

Evan hanging out with his sister and Jesse

Jesse and Koren were kind enough to take Evan out to the park on the morning of our Community Yard Sale! I needed him to be distracted from me selling his toys!! :) I think they all had a good time!!

He got to help Jesse walk his doggie!!!

Play on the Brunswick High fields!!!
Walk around random trailers...one of his favorite things to do!
What would a trip be to Brunswick High without visiting the Caboose???
Nah, I don't think Evan had any fun!!
I guess Koren had to test out the slide too!!
Going solo!!!

Drinking something that I'm sure is red and not allowed. But that's what hanging out with your Sis is all about!!

Nobody loves tractors like Evan!!! And he was more than happy to see this one parked at the park!!
Yes, even Jesse managed to have some fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment