Friday, May 02, 2008

Playing in the yard....

I took about a million pictures of Evan today! We had so much fun playing outside. He's growing into such the little man! He's so darn cute... isn't he?Well, here's just a few of the pictures...

Let's go outside mom! I'm ready!
Mom, really already with the camera??


Just hanging out in the yard....


Whew...yard work is hard!!

That's it! I'm outta here!!
Evan was supervising!!! Our backyard is coming to life, Evan has so much fun exploring....

Just thought I'd add some pictures of our garden....I really love my hidden kitties!!

I always like to say...these are the ONLY bleeding hearts that live here!! :)

Whew that was a lot of pictures!! That should hold you "Evan Fanantics" for a while!!! Evan says "BYE BYE!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment