Monday, October 01, 2007

Our Punkin visits the Pumpkins!

While Koren was visiting, she, Evan and I went to our local pumpkin patch to check things out.

There were these really cute little pigs, that oinked and were sooo cute...... and I thought Evan would just love them!!
However, Evan was NOT impressed!! We tried and tried to calm him...but he would have no part of them.
Not even the goats, ducks or sheep...he just was not buying it!

So, we moved on and investigated the pumpkins!! They were a lot quieter that's for sure, no oinking!!

Eventually Evan decided on a much smaller pumpkin, and this is his 1st official pumpkin!

That's about all for now, I hope you enjoyed the pictures we sure had fun taking them!

Happy Fall Everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had a great weekend home!! And I am already looking forward to next time. It makes me sad to leave my little Bro--I miss him already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love the pic's of you little punkin but I must tell you that it has been 10 days with Nothing!! What have you been doing all day little man!! besides keeping your mommy on her toes!! love you and your mommy.. Your auntie stacy that lives oh to darn far away..

    ReplyDelete