Saturday, September 15, 2007

Evan and a crisp, cool September Day

A note from Evan:

Happy Almost-Fall Everyone!! I'm doing really well. I've got my 7th Tooth poking though..OUCH that hurt! I'm growing like crazy and keep my mom and dad on their toes! You should see the barricades I break through! I'm still making mom crazy with rejecting chunky food, I figured eh, why should I work any harder...might as well take advantage of her spoon feeding me. So, as I look forward to my 1st Birthday...geez, that's hard to believe, I took today to gather my thoughts and enjoy the weather. I am going to turn it over to my Mom now, since I haven't learned how to upload my pictures yet. Thanks to everyone for keeping up to date on my life so far!! BYE BYE!!! Love, Evan :)
It doesn't get much better than this!! Evan was outside while his dad was building a barn extension. The weather was just spectacular and Evan was just taking it all in.


He enjoyed the fall leaves...maybe a little ranch dressing might make them taste better!!Amazing, he won't eat cheese, ham, chicken, turkey, etc...but a dried out leaf..that's YUMMY!!
Mom, you know...you just let me eat a leaf.... I'm telling!!
A little time to reflect on all I've accomplished and yet to achieve....:)

Allow me to work the camera!! Hey ladies...wassup?

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how BIG he's getting! Him eating the leaf reminds me of him eating sand. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you make my Monday morning so nice when I get to see his lil face! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan is getting so big! He looks so cute in those pics. So since Evan thinks leaves are yummy i may have to try them!!! JK

    ReplyDelete