Sunday, July 15, 2007

Evan in the Outer Banks

Well, today is my mommy's Birthday and to celebrate I was EXTRA CUTE!! First item of note is how well behaved I was on the way down. It took us almost 9 hours and I was really good. No meltdowns!! Today we went to the pool and to the beach. It was my first time for both. I really love this vacation thing, and lord knows I needed a break from the daily grind. Everyday it's the same thing, eat, poop, play and sleep. A guy just needs a break now and then ya know?? So I'm really tired and my mommy's enjoying an ice cold Corona so she's just going to post the pics now. So here goes....

This is my first time EVER in a swimming pool...I took to it right away...
This is me and my dad...he made sure I didn't drown...:)

This is me and my mom....on land!!Ok, then after my nap and some lunch we headed to the BEACH....now I was a tad more apprehensive...but I was really digging the ocean too!
This is the first time my toes hit the Atlantic Ocean!
Seeing the ocean really made me reflect on my life s far......Life is Good!!!

Sand is good too!! Yummm!!


Mindy here, closing the post for today...we are having a really good time. My birthday was a blast. Koren made me cupcakes and Quesadillas. Not together of course. I'll post more tomorrow!! See ya'll later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment