Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Evan eats from a spoon!

Well the time has come and Evan has tried eating from a spoon. Just a little cereal...but he seemed to enjoy it! Made me a little sad that my little bear is growing up! He has his 4 month checkup next week. It's hard to believe that he is going to be 4 months old! He really has enjoyed being read to and has some favorites already! Daisy Duck (bathtub book) and Barnyard Dance! We plan to continue attending the Babies with Books program at the library. Well, enough rambling, let's get to the pictures.


Here's Daddy getting ready to feed me with a spoon! I'm ready!!Here it goes!! Down the hatch!!Do I have anything between my teeth??? :) Soon, we'll try some vegetables too, maybe this weekend! I'm going to try making his fruites and vegetables here at home! It seems really easy. Here are some pictures of him in his new "pod". He really is enjoying it...Franklin and I like to just hang out...I'm really diggin' this sitting up stuff!! Here I am...a Millionaire in training!

No comments:

Post a Comment